Fans et débutants de cinéma
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Fans et débutants de cinéma

Forum consacré au cinéma. Il permet aux membres de partager leur passion, ainsi que d'obtenir de l'aide dans leur projets cinématographique.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Very helpful tips.

AuteurMessage
smeashyO
Invité

Very helpful tips. Empty
MessageSujet: Very helpful tips.   Very helpful tips. Icon_minitimeMer 3 Aoû - 8:59

Hello. Originally posted by RalphZero: Everyone, Thanks for the information. I could not rip District 9 with any versions of DVDFab. However, I was able to copy the main movie using DVD Shrink 3.2. I was also able to rip the entire DVD to my HDD using AnyDVD.What is better AnyDVD ot DVDFab ?If I buy only 1, then which one should I buy?I am leaning towards AnyDVD.I am facing the same dilemma. I think anydvd and clonedvd is the better choice if you are like me and buy those Disney DVDs where the kids can tear them up in just a day or so, or in this case, where I bought several DVD's for the family this Christmas and there were problems copying a couple of movies (I make copies immediately after purchase and store the original).On the other hand, dvdfab is more convenient and less expensive, but is just a tad slow to get out an update. They get a few points in their favor because I used their free program for a year and it was very good (note: they have changed their policies and don't update the free program for months at a time now).
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Very helpful tips.
Page 1 sur 1